Whew!
So as I look back over the month of April, and the process of Change My Thoughts, Change My Life...I am pretty happy with the progress I've made...
It was far from perfect and I got extremely frustrated with myself at times, but I know I can continue the inner dialogue with myself about what I want my to be and more than ok with it...
I am in a position to actually shoot my first short film finally...I am proud that I didn't let the usual barriers that would impede my progress slow me down and yeah...
Actually I am pretty tired right now, I just did not want to end the month without for once in my Life patting myself on the back and saying:
Good job Mark... I am proud of you...
And So It Is...
A New Beginning
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment