Wednesday, April 8, 2009

One Week

I have been attempting to not be repetitive in my writing these blogs but sometimes the cure is in the repetition...

The replaying over and over again of the things you know to be true... Saying it, living it until it becomes second nature.. just as the "bad" habits I possessed before were second nature to me...

Today a lot of what was around me and calling me dealt with surrender, forgiveness and allowing... Things I am not the best at when it comes to me, I mean I can give whole lectures to folks about letting go and looking for the positives

Me doing it!

Very different story... Until now...

I am allowing my self to be free to own my own Joy, Peace, Harmony, Love...

I am doing so right now... I am and have been changing that dialogue from what will go wrong in my life to what is right and expecting it to stay so...


Yeah, I rarely believed that I could have successions of great things happen to me without a shoe dropping to bring me back to "reality"...

Self-fulfilling Prophecy at its best!

I expected Life to bring me back to Earth and it did every time.. I imagined and created conflicts internally that manifested themselves in my Life in one form or another...I created an imaginary distrust that I thought people had for me...This helped me have reasons not to get too close

I thought people would think less of me for the slightest reasons and replayed those reasons until they became MY truth...

I Accept Me!

I Appreciate Me!

I Celebrate Me!

I Love Me!

My anthem is playing... Every Hero needs a Theme Song!

Mine right now is A Change Is Gonna Come!

It feels great!

And So It Is!

0 comments: