Monday, April 20, 2009

Guilt

Is a crippling force for me! I have used guilt as an excuse as well...

I have felt guilty for anything and everything...

I imagine and create scenarios where people will hate me if I say no...so intern I've said yes to things and situations that do not benefit my growth as a person...

It was limiting to say the least...

I have to get in the habit of writing these thoughts and ideas in the past tense so I do not own them as my present...

Freedom!

From the things that bound me to my mediocre existence...

This comes up as I was sitting here again about to berate myself internally and create inner conflict where none needed to be or actually even existed...

See I have a creative mind and I created unnecessary drama in my life by creating conflicts that were never there...

I lived for it...it allowed me to keep my distance from people...to alienate myself...to justify me keeping my guard up and protecting myself from some hurt that never ever existed...

No judgments just observations...

Feels good...to just observe with no preconceived notion or idea attached to it...free-styling...free-flowing...free-willing...


Willing to Be Free!

0 comments: