Is where I have to get! My heart! I truly believe the answers lie there, but I have been such an over-thinker that I allow opportunities to pass me by because I think too much on it...
Actually I am probably a cat of extremes...I either over think something or make a rash choice, either way I end up on the short end of the stick...
My goal in that is to balance it out...pray and meditate then move accordingly... do not stress and agonize over the things that in my mind should come so much easier for me.
Let it be... let it be...
Trust in the things that I claim to believe in and know that it has never let me down before...
Today was a roller coaster ride of emotions which in essence was cool... just sometimes you wanna "help" someone see something so badly that you then take on their burden which in actuality does not help either one of us...
We have to let others learn just as we have to learn from experience(as long it isn't life threatening of course)...
But anyway... Trust that the answers are already lying within me I just have to able to allow them to flow out of me...
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment