Monday, April 27, 2009

WTF???

I am really annoyed right now...

With quite a few things but mainly at myself...

Not in a beat myself up I'm a bad person sort of annoyance, but in that I am better than my present circumstances so why am I dwelling on this negative shit type of way!

Yes, not better than the person(people) but the situation...there is a difference...

When you know better you have to do better...

I am staying on track...this has overall been an amazingly uplifting and eye-opening month for me!

The beginning of something truly phenomenal is unfolding and I have to allow it to do so, and stop interfering with myself...

Everyone will not display happiness or be supportive of me...nor should they be required to be...

Would be nice but hey... such is life man...

We all have our own agendas...

Mine is Love!

It is who I am...

Conversely I should accept people for who they are, especially when they tell(or show) me who they are....

To expect someone or something different is on me not them...

Just because I wanna change me doesn't mean I can or should try to change others...

The same things that'll make you laugh will make you cry...

We all need different things we are different Beings...

When I recognize something in myself I am eager to share, but the reality is everyone may not give a rat's ass about my growth(or theirs for that matter)

Can't force anything on anyone...

I surely know that I am not a fan of things being forced upon me...

Yeah...


Do I feel better?

Getting there...

0 comments: