As something else! Presumably Faith...
Today was interesting as I was dealing with my car...
I had squeaking come from my brakes and I was kind of wanting to ignore it... So I said to myself...
I actually thought this...
That I have FAITH that nothing is wrong so I won't bother to get it checked out...
Yessir!
That is what I actually thought...then I realized that what it really was... it was a Fear that I would have major damage and would not have enough money to pay for it...
Again a running theme of my old thinking...that I won't have enough...
So I took it too get inspected and they said I need new brake pads and that I need to get them repaired soon or it would have been a lot more...
Had I let that irrational fear come into play then I would have been out of a lot more money... but I banished that fear... I knew that I needed to at least find out what the issue was so I could deal with it, and not deal with some vague idea of what I thought the issue would be. But I could be specific in my intentions because I knew exactly what was causing the squeaking...
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i've totally done that. w/lots of things. which i will not name here but will tell you later if we remember to discuss it. :-) xoxo
Post a Comment