Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hmmm.... today...

Was pretty uneventful in terms of something that "happened"

I felt more in control of my thought process today... strange... I don't feel that I just went through the motions, but I don't feel I had anything to account for...

I dunno...

I am happy to be taking l steps forward...usually if something is going right I try to rush or change my habits back to what they were before. Thinking I may not really need to be helped at all or that I got this on my own...

Practice...

I know that I must go deeper as it get more comfortable... not just for the sake of being uncomfortable, but to really know who I am and why I am...

I am progressing and not judging is as big or small really just steps in the direction of my destiny and true awareness...sounded kind of dramatic but hey...it is how I see it...

0 comments: