So as I sit here waiting for the mechanic to call and tell me why my check engine light is coming on, I realized that there are a lot of signs happening in my life if I would just pay attention. I give way too much attention to what I don't have, what I need to still do and how many bills I have. If things are going "too well" I wait for something bad to happen, and I haven't up until this point appreciated the moment that is in front of me. I read a magazine called Science Of Mind, it is a spiritual magazine and in it they have a daily guide that give you an affirmation and story with some spiritual passages. Well this month the theme has been very much on point with where I am going in my Life. I have to stop saying things like trying to go or trying to do, and be more decisive and affirmative in my language with myself. I cannot allow the doubt to linger to long in psyche. It has been crazily detrimental in my growth and development a Man.
Right Now...
Today, I am glad that I am starting to make progress
I am patient about it as well, but I do have a sense of urgency to tear away these layers that have blocked my creative growth and stagnated my living freely...
It isn't a competition... with me and someone who may have the "lifestyle" I am moving towards... I have to be humble enough to find out their path and be genuinely happy for them. Not resentful wishing it was me instead of them, but let them have theirs and will carve out mine.
Yeah... I can be overly competitive
Time to let that go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment