Sunday, April 5, 2009

Um...

So yesterday I took a hiatus mainly because I was coming down with some cold like symptoms... should not have let that deter me but whatever... it did. So anyway, I been really looking at my thought patterns the toxicity that exists in them and the whole like attracts like theories... I've had plenty of opportunities to get into conflict these last few days, but I've taken a different approach to it all. I've sat back and asked myself, which part of me is like that? Not necessarily identical in action but similar in experience. Again I am still in the asking phase because that is where the growth comes, asking and exploring... Seeking the answer instead of just going with the first thought or or most convenient remedy...

So here I am filled with many questions... Exploring what has made me me for all these years and what is conducive for growth and productivity and what is not... The one thing that I do know is that I have to stop judging myself so harshly and be more assertive in my pursuits of my passion...that is two things but whatever... I have to allow myself to breathe and not take each and everything so personally...

0 comments: