So as I sit here on the 1st day of April thinking about my life....the Good...The Great...The not so Great and the quite honestly the bad. I'm realizing that some serious and much needed changes are needed...
I AM A GUARDED INDIVIDUAL!!!!!!
I protect my feelings, my Art, and my Life from a majority of people...MYSELF INCLUDED... I have a fear of letting go and/or letting too many people in...Yeah
I realized that this morning as I got ready for meditation... that even though I am truly happy with my Life there is room for major improvements! Starting with relationships...my relationship with money is a major factor...during this same sit down the word poverty kept creeping back into my consciousness...hmmm... I realized I am guarded about money to... whether it is earning, saving, spending or whatever... I have a fickled relationship with it. Right! Changes!
So I am thinking, where do I start? What am I changing? What does that really mean? Overall I know I am a "positive" person, but something for me right now ain't clicking. So I honestly had no clue right then and quite honestly I am just freestyling sort of right now...that being said the phrase change your thoughts change your life popped up in my head...Never read the book, but listen to Wayne Dyer quite often and really enjoy and respect his "take" on things... then I started to think about the month of April...I have been plotting out my intentions for this month and what I am going to accomplish, and I came up with the thought of giving each month a theme...that's right a theme... So this month is Change My Thoughts, Change My Life.
Sooooo....
The first change is to put my works and ideas out there... to get feedback...to listen and take in seriously the suggestions that I receive...to not consider constructive criticism haterisms and all that Jazz...Yeah... It is starting with this blog...right now...Yeah...pushing back the thoughts that my ideas thoughts and whatnot are stupid or just plain inadequate
I know better...
Now I need to do better...
and Live better
My sharing is beginning now...with me... to me... about me
I am moving forward...
Changing
Evolving
Living
A much improved Life
I Love Love Love My Life
Just a recognition that it could be so much more fruitful if I just embrace ME and the gifts I have to offer ME...
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen! Look forward to seeing you shine...
and to you inspiring ME! :-)
Love you,
A
WORD!
Post a Comment