Word!
So I sits down at the computer every night with some grandiose things that I will write about...then I sits down and boom!
Nuthin'...
Well something always comes out but it never seems as profound I intend it... Then I ask myself...
Is that my purpose of doing this?
Am I here to impress people or really move towards a better way of Thinking, Living and Being in this world?
Hmmm...
I already know the answer to that one... This is not a competition to see how profound and dope I can be...
Nope!
It is me revealing my journey and growing into myself(whatever that really means)
Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God...
Is something that I have been repeating this week, whenever I feel conflict or an uneasiness coming up within me...making sure my choices are rooted in the Divine and are coming from a place of Love...
Not just me being me and reacting and/or overreacting to a situation that would usually get me off my course...
I know that I am moving towards something really important and that timing is everything...and this journey and change of thought is happening for a deeper reason than even I am understanding at this point...
I think it is cool that I am receptive to it as well...
Consistency is the key for me... and practice... to not get so comfortable that I slack off and re institute my "bad" habits again...
Keep It Moving...
Onward and Upward
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment