Sunday, April 19, 2009

Don't Be Scurred

So much is happening internally with me right now...

I am so tempted to regress...Yeah that fear of the unknown...

I have never had to live without crutches, training wheels or some other excuses based consciousness to hold me up(actually down)...

So what do I do now that I am holding myself accountable and my truest intentions are Success, Harmony, Peace, Abundance, and Love?

Huh?

Yeah how will I live with no more excuses or reasons to fail...

How can I justify not reading, meditating and praying daily...?

How can I now avoid the affirmations that have given me strength and guidance through this process?

How can nix the Positive Thinking that has done me so good these last 19 days?

Yo these are thoughts that attempted to creep into my head this evening, and I was tripping over it!

For a couple of reasons really:

1. I almost bought it
2. I started to realize that I had no plan for a new way of thinking really...what would it be like? What were my expectations? Do I have to justify it to others? etc.

I realized again that I think too much and need to really live in this moment right now and allow the next moments to come(and go) organically...

Life is a Process and I can only control this moment right in front of me...

Which brings me to another point... Like does indeed attract Like...

As I have begun the process of changing my thoughts things have been introduced to me to let me know I am walking MY correct path.

Synergy!

Today there was not a more clear example than the Message that Rev. Charles delivered at Ahiah in Pasadena...

The topic was A New Way Of Life...Wooooow!

And I truly felt that this message on this day was directed at me, and indeed I was listening and taking it all in... I will get the CD this week, to really get into it some more but I was inspired and invigorated when I left today...

I like this thing called consistency... I thought that as an artist I had to shy away from it but it is clear to me now that that is how my art will grow, breathe and have a life of it own in a sense...


Yup! I am enjoying this journey and Loving my new outlook on things

0 comments: