Tuesday, April 14, 2009
The Process
It really is a constant reshaping and reforming of the thinking process. The eagerness to get out there and "show the world" can be detrimental to the growth and development. I am feeling good overall, yesterday was amazing with my constant affirmations and really digging into me to really think positively and uplift my thoughts. That may have been a run-on sentence, but anyway... yeah today overall was a pretty good day, but in my efforts to share the amazingness of yesterday... I lost the things that made it so good. I have to lead by example and not words... show the manifestations of my beliefs and not just rap about it... also I have to be more consistent with me. I got some incredible feedback finally on my scripts, I used that as an excuse to not move forward with them.... I drew a little today and worked on some music... I am in need of some me time and this was good. I am still figuring out my next move on the financial front, but I am confident it is falling into place and I am accepting the pace at which I am moving with it. I really do feel the growth these past few weeks and I am ready to continue that growth the repeated practice and application of the things I know to be true...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment