Well today was a kind of really low-key day. I had grand ideas but the heat kind of curtailed some of them. But here I am confessing my desire to eliminate the negative chatter than clouds my brain. Today with the extreme heat I felt a little more frustrated than I have over the last 3 weeks.
NO EXCUSES!
Just observing my interaction with drivers and all that good stuff, really I don't have any real add on developments that came to me(or are coming to me)...
I wanna keep in the habit of writing and also consistency has been one of my major issues...
Fear of Something(success? failure? all of the above?)
Consistency on how I approach myself and my dealings with things that I say I care about...
I will head to the beach tomorrow and do my work there if this heat is as harsh tomorrow...
I have to keep creating and developing my Art...
Well I am not gonna keep boring myself...It is HOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment