Well today my check engine light came on, so I took it to the mechanic in usual Mark fashion expecting the worse. I got home as I waited for the mechanic to call me and tell me I owed him blah blah blah dollars and then I caught myself... Change My Thoughts, Change My Life... I paused reset my emotions and my thinking... Low & Behold it was nothing they reset something checked out some others and told me my car is fine...
I got to thinking I am always internally setting of my own check engine light when there is nothing seemingly wrong. I create dilemmas, confusion and conflict where none exist and then I play out the drama as if it were a real situation...
Crazy I know....
So yeah... I am a believer in the Law Of Attraction ever since I read this book called Your Life: Why It Is The Way It Is And What You Can Do About IT... Long a$ title I know but it dealt with all the Universal Laws that I believe govern out existence on this planet. I say that to say... I am releasing all of that to get to the healing, the growing and the expanding of my mind, heart and soul...
The thing about putting my guard up is that no one or thing gets in, but nothing gets out as well.
So I am letting it out...opening up to receive(and give) the fabulousness(made up word) that is out there...
I have had a hard time saying this in the pass because I didn't know what it really meant and I thought I was being selfish for even thinking it, but I DESERVE THE BEST LIFE HAS TO OFFER!
I will say it again...
I DESERVE THE BEST LIFE HAS TO OFFER!
one more time...
I DESERVE THE BEST LIFE HAS TO OFFER!
Yeah... no explanation needed...
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment