Soooooo... It has been 5 years to the day that I have been a LA resident... and I am still here...whew!!!
I can honestly say this has been a grand experience for me... I've grown so much spiritually and artistically and have been able to really be able to think outside of my box...I've learned the art of committing to something and being a part of something that is much bigger than me...
Before I loved the idea of being a loner, but now I see that it is good to share my angst, fears and laughter and joy...I do not have to always isolate myself...
Don't get it twisted, tangled of hair-weaved...
I still treasure my ME time, but it is more out of choice than a forced feeling of no one gets me...
I get ME...
I love ME...
I appreciate Me...
I respect ME...
I embrace myself in my totality...
Yeah...funny how when I started blogging I hadn't quite thought about this being my anniversary month or anything like that...I just had to release the bond that was holding me still...keeping stagnant...impeding my spiritual development...but as I started this journey I realized that something bigger was going on in me... and I need to be ready to attach myself to it...
I am really looking forward to continuing to unfold, grow and expand my horizons...Yeah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment