I start off a lot of my thoughts with that phrase....
If I could just get 10,000 things would be better...
If I could just get these auditions then I could pay off my bills...
If I could just get rid of some of these bills I would be able to focus more on my craft
If I could just.... Yeah a perpetual cycle never leading out of itself...
It becomes a frustrating task when lack is the place that I operate from, I have read the books but putting it all into practice has been a problem.
Man...we talkin' bout Practice!
I don't practice the principles that govern my Life(or at least that I say do) on a regular basis...
I am very wishy washy when it comes to meditation and even to be honest prayer on some days(maybe even most days)
Recognition is the key in all of this...not seeking approval or pats on the back or kicks in the rear for that matter... this is just me being honest with me about me...
Progress!
Maybe...I believe so...
I am changing the inner dialogue that I have with myself now. It hasn't been easy, but it has most definitely been necessary. I like it.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment