Sometimes...but I love it... I love to smile and laugh...
That was just a thought...
As I begin a new phase in my Life I have soooooo many questions about what I need or want this blog to be and be about...
How long should each entry be?
Should I make it more/less personal?
How often should I write?
Should I give my opinions on things that happen in our world?
Yeah, no...maybe...
Still really figuring it all out... I will more than likely just go with the flow...
Like we really need someone weighing in on the swine flu or Arlen Spector...
Right?
This is a spiritual quest or journey for me...
Not to find anything but to tap into what is or has been lying dormant for sometime...
ME...
There are no rules...not here anyway...
Living Life...
star-gazing...daydreaming
Reciting my Bliss...
I don't always appreciate how good my Life is right now...and the Freedoms that I have to just Be...
a beautiful place to reside in...if only I could reside their comfortably..,
I can...
It will just take some getting used to...
Allowing my plans to unfold...not tweak them every other day...
Trust...
Practice...
Live...
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment