On Saturday morning I was driving to Watts for my weekly ritual of teaching and learning at Peace4kids when I noticed two cars literally stopped in the middles lanes of the freeway back to back. The gentleman int the first car jumps out of his car(on the freeway mind you) and start kicking the car behind him! Word! So the other car pulls around him and goes to drive off the cat in the first then jumps in his car and starts to chase him down! Right! Yeah!
It was at the moment that I was continuing my affirmations for a positive, peaceful and joyous day at P4K. This was the second time in about a month that I've seen road rage escalate to where one person was jumping out of there car ready to do some damage. Now I've been in LA for a little over 5 years and I get frustrated like the next person...Folks can be thoughtless or unaware of their circumstances...Actually it happens to us all! No one is immune to a mistake...
I say all of that to say that through those experiences I am noticing more and more a lack of Love and Compassion to our fellow inhabitants on this planet. We would like the world to cater to us but we are not willing to compromise with it... We don't give Love unconditionally...we put expectations on Happiness... meaning we are not Happy as we are but we will be happy once we get(fill in the blank)...
Well I am allowing Luv to Rule my Life right now. I am no longer waiting to be Happy or smile for no reason. I am smiling right now and will continue to smile just because I am(fill in the blanks or Not)... I am smiling because God is Good...My Life is Great and I am Me...
There it is...
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment