Friday, May 8, 2009

Productivity

So, this week was for me one of my most productive weeks ever! I embraced my freedom to create and network. I am relishing my Life as it is right now. I Love being able to wake up in the morning and the only thing I have to do is create. Well that is the majority of my day, but you know what I mean...Anywho

Yes! I love my Life, It is great. I am no longer chasing money but pursuing my passions...

New Thought...

Today was an interesting day. I started out on cloud 9! I was ecstatic and happy ready for the beauty to continue to unfold. Then I got massively frustrated. Yeah, so I caught myself and had a conversation with God...realizing that my frustrations were a temporary thing and that I shouldn't allow it to know me out of my box, and it worked. I still had some frustration for the situation but I did not allow it to consume me to the point of anger.

I am not attempting to invalidate my emotions but instead process them check the situation and move on. To not harbor negative thoughts and emotions to the point that it has me becoming less than my Highest Self!

Yeah, all in all great things are happening! I am excited. Life is Grand...

0 comments: