Monday, April 12, 2010

The Truth

The truth is most days I don't know. I don't know what I am going to do that day, I don't know how things will turn out or how I will feel moment to moment. I have been uncertain and insecure. I have wallowed in self-pity and self-indulged in practices that have been extremely unproductive and unhealthy. I have hoped when I should have believed and believed when I should have let it go. I am learning and growing. Expecting and expanding. Some days it hurts, the old me was cute and comfortable. I said cute shit and people patted me on the back. The show was good... Ma look no hands...

I didn't like me...I tolerated me...I laughed at me instead of with me. I was chasing and not allowing. I was forcing and not engaging. I want something different for mySelf. I need something different. I Am something different. It is just a matter of when will I recognized it, and embrace it... purely and consistently...

0 comments: