Monday, April 5, 2010

Repitition

Over the last year when doing the blogs. I often worried about sounding like a broken record repeating the same thing over and over again, or going back and forth yelling "I am healed" followed by "sike, not quite". But the reality of it is that when you've been conditioned to think a certain way. There may be relapses into what was once comfortable. I cannot worry about being perfect in this journey. It is more important to me to be real and honest. There are definite things about myself that I need to change, not only change but to improve on is more accurate. Change can mean a lot of different things, all of them not good. Improvement is what it is. It is necessary for me right now. I am committed to being that which I seek. I committed to being it Now. Daily.

I am better than okay.

I am better than good.

I am better than I am giving myself "credit" for.

I remember the very first time I stepped into Agape. Rev Michael was not there that day. The speaker was Bro. Ishmael Tetteh. He received a glowing introduction, and when he got up he responded by saying that everything she has said is true. I was taken aback for a few seconds, then he said why wouldn't it be true if we are created in the Image and Likeness of God. Point, game and match. I got it then. I remember it almost daily, but in essence I have had a hard time applying it to me. I have questioned my worthiness, even as I see it in those around me.

Like attracts Like!

Stop questioning the obvious...

Trust in It...

0 comments: