Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Letting E-go

Ego is a helluva drug! We sometimes go into something with the greatest of intentions, but along the way our ego interferes. What seemed like a very good idea then becomes mangled and matted down...we don't see clearly the objective so our perspective becomes subjective...ha...I rhymed...not intentionally though...anywho...letting go of my agenda for the greater cause and having vision beyond what is seen is my purpose or/and goal. Remembering why I am here and what made me stay. My love and my passion. My desire to be more than I was when I arrived and to share some parts of me(eventually arriving at the whole of me) along the way. Letting my Life be a testimony of my principles and beliefs. Living a Truth that is beyond any other...Yeah...keeping my eye on that prize...

I needed to vent, but instead I prayed...worked out much better in the long run

0 comments: