So I was gonna write about what I perceive as certain level of unhappiness in people. I've been working in the public customer service sector lately and have come across many different attitudes. As I sat down and started to type I realized I should not give it any more energy than the one sentence I have already given it. There are so many beautiful souls surrounding me that deserve so much more of my attention and energy. The the concept of life and the journey has been on my mind. The comparisons of life and a car ride if you will, focusing on what is in front of you and not what is behind you and keeping your eyes on where you want the car to go. In life (and sometimes in the car) I have focused on what is in the rear view and not what is in front of me. It's all about recognition and I am recognizing it is time to truly acknowledge the Beauty and Divinity that surrounds me. That is Me!
Instead of focusing on the negatives in the convention show I worked on I wanna talk about the cat David who always had a smile on his and kind word for everyone around him. He made the days absolutely hilarious. I wanna talk about Kit who is simply amazing and a joy to talk to every time we chat. Or Nicole whose undying support and comfort is invaluable and can't be put into words. Big Sis Jovida who has been my "protector" since day one. BGaff from BK who constantly challenges me compassionately to strive higher. The countless people who I have only dialogued with online whose creativity is a motivational as life long friends. These are just a few of the amazing souls who motivate and inspire me daily and more. I love my Life and the people in my Life. I am truly Blessed.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment