Sunday, February 28, 2010

Growth and Expansion

"Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional" Unknown


Been toiling back and forth a lot about what to say in this blog. Wrote, deleted stuff and rewrote it again quite a few times. Then I realized I was writing some extra guarded things. The purpose of me writing these entries is not to say I have the answers or anything like that. It is to explore my growth and expansion and some days retractions. I read a blog from someone (can't remember who) whose honesty touched me in a way that I had to get on that path, and share things as I experience them. I have seen a lot of times people criticize others (positive and negative) as they share their experiences, instead of going within themselves and figuring out what their journey. Easier choice to play the sidelines and be the Monday morning Quarterback, than to actually get in the "Game Of Life" and improve on ourSelves...I know from first hand experience because I have been very much guilty of this and n0t just in some far off time, but in my recent history as well.

I have a passion about people! I love to people watch. That is my passion as an artist. I love to observe the way relationships evolve and unravel. It is amazing the way people interact with each other and unconsciously make decisions based on whatever is happening in their life at that particular moment. My goal as a filmmaker and writer is to bring these intricacies alive. When I watch a film even if it is an action film, I am always curious about the characters "backstory"...I love to talk to people find out more about who they are. I just love it. I love Life! Laughing is also very important to me. Just had to say that.

0 comments: