Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Path

Opening myself up to the new! Releasing the readiness to sabotage something that feels right. Breaking the old patterns and living strictly in the moment has been a goal or objective of mine for quite a while now. I have mentioned a few times I am constantly looking out of the proverbial rear-view mirror of life, causing unnecessary stress in the process. I have proven time and time again that the laws I continuously speak of work, I just have let them work in my favor. I have dwelt on things that no longer serve me and my "bigger" and "brighter" future. I imagined the worse and claimed to be shocked when it happened. Well I am seeing the need to run from that which is good because I fear messing it up or not being worthy of it. Recognition and changing the unwanted behavior was something I talked about but made minimal efforts to do it. Talk is cheap as they say. This next phase is gonna take effort, not struggle, but some much needed effort to rise above those fears that change can bring.

I am excited not for only my tomorrow, but for my Now. I am excited that Now is the time when I can create consciously my Life. Now is when I can speak my truth and allow it to blossom. Now is what I always avoided, but is where I always am. Now is beautiful, but I refused to look. Now I am ready...I used to say ready for whatever and I got whatever...literally...so I will say(and Be) I am ready for the best of things and the best of life. Yes

0 comments: