Funny how the mind can really play tricks on us... If we are not cognizant of it while it is going down... I kind of stopped blogging and in doing that some old habits started to reformulate in my psyche... Things that I thought I let go of attempted to rear their ugly heads once again, and I was truly falling(or about to fall) hook, line and sinker for it... the okey doke as my peoples use to call it... I would use psychology like well since I see it is happening that makes it different... not making and effort to rectify it mind you but being aware was enough(so I would tell myself)...
Holding on to things that had no place in my Life anymore and making too much room for them at that. It's like letting someone in your crib that you know should not be there for whatever reason and not only do you let them in but you give them the master bedroom! Word... that is what I allowed to happen this month... I let negative and unproductive thoughts in and gave them free dominion over my Mind! Like here man here you go, I have nothing better to do so you do what you need...
As I type this I am physically tired but in a lot of ways it is symbolic because I tired from the mental sparring I went through this month with myself over things that I clearly know are not at worthy of my attention... I would like to say I am frustrated with myself but honestly it would serve no actual purpose and would allow me to only waste more time... Instead I am grateful that I caught it and am ready, willing and able to move forward with Love in my Heart for Me... I am saying Yes to things that I would never even consider saying Yes to opportunities(freedom), Yes to change(for my betterment) and Yes to the Divine! No had become such a staple in my daily vocabulary diet, that it was truly strange to have a new and improved dialogue... Consistency is the key... I got this way from years of whatever(and who cares really)... I have to consistently remind myself that wasn't really me through affirmation, meditation and prayer... I've seen it work for me in small doses...now is the time to step out on that Faith...Yeah... I am Blessed to be where I am and doing so many things that I Love to do and am Passionate about, with folks who are equally Loving and Passionate...that is where my attention has to be...and Is! And So It Is! Yes!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment