Well almost 2 weeks since my last blog. And well it has been sort of a roller coaster ride of emotions and such. I did some hibernating to really get the the crux of what it is I need to happen for me to be successful... Yeah...
I am...
Right! See things be happening in my head and I be living there for a mighty long time thinking my way away from the things that bring me Joy...It's a process and I can see clearly the progress I've made in this process...
I am Grateful...
Sometimes I allow myself to focus on what I do not want to happen...which in turn allows it to happen because that is where my focus and attention lie...kind of like when we go to a restaurant and look at the menu... We can say all day what we don't want off of the menu, but until we actually tell the waiter what it is we do want we will continue to be hungry...
I am Understanding...
A little bit more each I getting to know me better. I like it. I like Me... I know I have to Love Me, but I genuinely like me as a person...That was not always easy for me to say because I wore so many masks trying to please so many different folks. I am past that phase of my Life now. I am truly content on just being Me. The best one I can be at that....
I stopped blogging for a minute because I really didn't want to do it just to do it. I wanted to express shifts in my Life and I feel that I am again undergoing a transition. Honestly we are always shifting but some (to me)are more significant than others and that is what I am feeling right now. That something is formulating and looking to express Itself through me.
I used to always take the anxiety attacks I would get as a negative but lately I have been thinking that this may be something different. That I am anxious because something positive is developing and instead of medicating it away I am meditating it in...
I am excited, nervous and a whole lot more right now...I've picked a date to shoot my film...I have people on board to help make it happen and I look forward to watching it unfold(first-hand)
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment