Thursday, September 24, 2009
Yes!
Saying Yes is an art, it takes a commitment to say it consistently when appearances are telling you to say no. To say Yes when the obvious physical solution would be to at the very least say maybe takes a lot of strength. It is very easy to put the things that we really want on hold until the timing is “better” or we have everything in place, but to be able to say Yes to your desires and dreams Now is what opens up our lives to Its endless possibilities. I was always committed to maybe! I liked to keep my options open was always my excuse. In actuality that was for me worse than saying no because it left me in spiritual limbo. Not quite where I wanna be but not quite “failing” either...doing just enough to “look good” but not enough to claim certain success either. So now I am committing to say Yes to my passions and desires, while saying a definite No to the old way of thinking (actually not thinking about it at all is the better plan). Just keeping my mind on the beauty and brilliance that is within me. Saying Yes to sharing my God given Gifts. Yes is very powerful and moves mountains when we commit to it fully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment