“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” Albert Einstein
As I grow as a person into a different(improved) spiritual awareness, when I enter a situation of possible uncertainty I ask myself a simple yet powerful question. What do I expect? I then set my expectations as well as my intentions. I like to be totally clear on how I would like the situation to play out and where I see the results going. I do not necessarily do it as an outline but I like to look for the “silver lining” in a situation if you will. Instead of assuming the worst case scenario, I embrace the highest possible outcome in a situation. The unexpected happens in miraculous ways if we just allow ourselves to open up to it. For a long time I looked at miracles as something that only happened for the select few that some of us were more “Blessed” than others, or should I say had more access to channeling their Blessings. I am beginning to understand and appreciate that we are all capable of receiving miraculous answers to any and all of our prayers if we would just walk in Faith and let doubt, worry and fear go. I was very much caught up in a old ideological way of thinking(praying) that kept me insecure and essentially begging for something that I did not believe I was worthy of. So my prayers appeared to go unanswered, but in reality they were answered in the way of more of what I already thought that I was. Lacking, limited and unworthy of God’s Blessings on my Life. It became a perpetual prayer of neediness and not thanksgiving and praise for who and what I AM. So now I expect the unexpected in miraculous ways. I now expect the best case scenario. I now create out of a Love space.
“And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear” Isaiah 65:24
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment