Thursday, October 3, 2013

Closer To Heaven

There are somethings in life that we have to get for ourselves. No one can give them to us and no one can take them away once we've acquired them. I believe that once we get these things, if we ever get these things, our life will start to take shape for us. What once looked bleak and dismal will now seem more vibrant. Even if the thing or situation is in and of itself the same our understanding and perspective will change the way we feel about it. This discovery is innately personal, and other may or may not understand. Don't waste time explaining. We waste time justifying for others what we know to be true for ourselves. Trusting in YOUR truth will bring you Joy beyond your wildest imagination. Trust in you and trust in the discovery process.

Over the last few weeks I feel something awakening in me. Creatively I am growing and wanting to experiment with Life and Art. I am seeing things differently and feeling differently about what I am seeing. I am growing out of what I used to be (which has happened before) and recognizing again what I can be. Life is lived in stages (on stages for some) and I am truly excited about going into this next stage.



0 comments: