Saturday, August 1, 2009

Maaaaan....

July was effin' rough man....I a lot of ups and and quite a few downs emotionally etc., but Yo it ended well in that I was able to really practice my Spiritual walk and stay calm in the midst of some things that normally fluster me beyond words.... Yeah

I had a couple of un-posted blogs saved in my drafts because I was just not in a sharing space...I learned a lot about the subconscious mind and the power of thought in July as well...It really looking back on it seemed like so much more than 32 days or however many are in the month...anywho...

I will focus on the good that came out of the month because that is what I need to do...for me...let the negative go...because a lot of good did develop last month...

Yeah... one month to 40...don't know if that means anything, but I know that making Casual Friday will be my birthday gift to myself...this film has been a long time coming and I am excited, nervous and any other adjective you could throw in there...ready to do it though...want and need to do it...right...

It's time...word

1 comments:

theGoldenChild said...

FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU WILL HAVE IT!

[You worry too much my Love! STOP IT!!! Life is too good to see the "shit"]

40 is a NEW era...a new experience...a new decade full of joy and bliss my friend! Embrace it!

watch this...http://bit.ly/O7gQT [copy & paste]