There has been a lot on
my mind lately.
I’ve wanted to blog it
out…
I was sooo concerned
about structure.
So I didn’t write.
Writing saves me
Writing heals me
Being able to get it out
keeps me “sane”
Whatever that is…
There is change happening
in the world.
Love is growing.
Fear is growing.
People are attempting to
hold on to what feels familiar
I am too.
But I like change.
The unknown though…
Some of this is mad
random
Like my brain
My thoughts
It just is
I
wanted to do paragraphs about what’s been new with me, but this is what it is
flowing.
I
procrastinate… a lot.
The
distractions are there…shiny things and such
Plans
have been dissolved and reintroduced
It
hurts more than I’m willing to admit sometimes
When
you run into yourself
What
you did…
What
you do…
This
was supposed to be something else
More
congruent
More
direct
My
mind is not there
The
feelings are real
Dot
connecting is not working
So
it flows
As
is
0 comments:
Post a Comment