Monday, July 23, 2012

Oh shit!

People actually read this...I mean wow. I just checked the audience numbers for the blog for the first time. 


I guess I thought people would. Maybe friends and some family. I am shocked maybe impressed, but the humility won't let me say that. Even though I just did. ;-)


As I began writing this it really was just about me expressing who I am. I disabled the comment section well because it was really just about me sharing, not others correcting. My desire was in me sharing my journey it would inspire others in some way to look within and rise up as I needed to. I am still rising!


I know that I am not alone in the challenges that arise in life. Whether it is desiring a  relationship or looking for financial stability everyone (or most everyone) has their something that is has been a challenge to overcome. 


My guardedness brought me to this point. I don't know if I am any less guarded when it comes to the emotional "vulnerability" type shit but I have seen a more willingness to step out of my comfort zone. That was one of the goals of this, but the chief goal still is to improve my quality of life. 


Change just for the sake of change is not enough for me. Breaking down the barriers that bonded me to mediocrity is my ultimate goal and purpose.