Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Better man...

My daily goal is to be a better man than I was the day before. Period. To make stronger choices for myself first and foremost, and then for my immediate and not so immediate community. To not beat myself up if I feel I fall short of that goal. To trust in that Divine Source that dwells within me and is never not there. To simply know that God is good and because of that I am a product of that Goodness. To practice forgiveness until it is a naturally act and not a forced occurrence. To breathe before I (re)act. To learn from days like today and know that my perception affects everything and it is only as bad as I allow it to be. To know that tomorrow is a new chance to practice what I preach. To not give my power away. To pray and meditate. To forgive and live. To love and laugh and be and smile. It is necessary.

0 comments: